Titanium compact cable fiber optic connector
The Midi AVIM® connector has been developed following the AVIM® and Mini AVIM® market feedback. It is smaller and lighter than the AVIM® connector and easier to manipulate than the Mini AVIM® thanks to its compatibility with re-enforced cable.
The AVIM® antirotation system and the base construction of Diamond Micro Interface (DMI) connector are the design base of the Midi AVIM®.
- IEC 61755-3, -4 Titanium – Ceramic PC and APC composite ferrule
- Diamond Mini AVIM® mating adapter
- Compact, small and lightweight
- Low loss due to Diamond Active Core Alignment
- High return loss due to Diamond polishing technique
- Miniaturized MIL-style ratchet system with vibration/shock tolerance to 35 grms
- Titanium – ZrO2 material for ultra low CTE mismatch
- 100% compatible with Mini AVIM® mating adapters
- Terminated connector
- Connector set (to be terminated with Diamond special equipment for AVIM connectors)
- PM technology terminated connector
- PS technology terminated connector
- Multi-fiber custom connector set and assembled terminations
- Mating adapters
- Commercial “First Class” or Enhanced grade
- Flight Model Lot Screening and Lot Acceptance Test upon requests
AVIM® is a registered trademark of DIAMOND SA in the European Union, USA, and other countries.